Your competitor is getting media mentions?
That’s no accident. That’s public relations.
We work actively with cannabis and consumer publications on cannabis topics daily.
It’s not unusual for our clients to receive national placements multiple times per month.
From active pitching to strategic activations, we’re here to help your cannabis brand thrive.
Earned Media Impressions
Team Hours Pitching Per Day (Average)
- Reputation ManagementWith success brings risk. Every company has problems that can upend their reputations. From community perception to allegations, Primo PR makes potential problems manageable.
By diving deep into your business, we advise on offensive tactics that prevent problems and protect you against the wildfire of crisis cannabis business face today.
Our risk assessment process identifies potential threats and protects you with strategy, planning and execution.
- Crisis Preparedness & ManagementPreparedness is the backbone of good decision making. If you don’t have a plan in place for defective products or harassment allegations, then now is the time to shore up your strategy.
Primo PR ensures cannabis companies are prepared with an actionable plans, custom guidelines, and training to ensure spokespersons are prepared for whatever comes their way.
- Media Relations/Media TrainingWe land industry and national coverage because we honor journalism and match the right writer to the right story at the right time. We also build long-term relationships for features and news-worthy announcements. Our outreach is consistent and tailored to you and the writer.
To prepare you for these opportunities our media training is an intensive process where we teach you to think on your feet and deliver your key messages even if you only get a moment of time.
- Content DevelopmentStrategic. On-point. Culturally relevant. To capture the imaginations of readers, all your content, from press releases to social media, should add to your brand reputation.
We know how to differentiate content aimed at consumers, press, and investors while at the same time ensuring brand consistency.
- Social & Shared MediaShhhhh. Did you hear what they said? Not only do we develop on-brand content for push, we also monitor sites like Reddit, Weedmaps and more to see what people are saying about your brand.
Monitoring social platforms enables us to better address consumer and industry concerns and head off any on-coming crisises.
- Speaker/Awards/EventsFrom award submissions to industry or consumer events, we can shape the experience and your brand perception. Whether your brand is buttoned-up, celebratory or socially concious, we develop memorable experiences.